The New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date For All Categories Announced

The New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date For All Categories Announced: This is to inform the general public that the New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date has being Announced as listed below.

Note: This applies ONLY to those who have not gotten the SMS or written the N-Npower Assessment test.

New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date for N-Power Tax

READ List of Npower shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 see full list here

August 12th           N-Power Teach

August 13th           N-Power Teach

August 14th           N-Power Teach

August 15th           N-Power Teach

August 16th           N-Power Teach

August 17 – 31st   July 15th – 27 applications closes.

The Application portal will now close on Thursday, July 27th, 2017. The application portal is still open to ALL categories except N-Power TAX.

REMINDER: Do NOT panic. N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach assessment tests have NOT commenced. Please Do NOT pay money to ANYONE for N-Power.

Are you unemployed?
Do you need lifelong skills?

Apply for at www.npower.gov.ng register NOW!!!

The N-Power application is FREE. N-TAX and N-Health applicants will still receive SMS to log in and write their assessment tests. On the 14th of July 2017 N-Power had the pleasure of receiving Acting President Yemi Osinbajo at the N-Power Situation Room. Don’t just Read and Go, Kindly Use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Share button below to help other Applicants.

Related Post

NNPC Recruitment 2017 | See How to Apply for Niger... NNPC Recruitment 2017 – NNPC is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their Job vacancies. Please Note t...
Public complaints commission recruitment 2017 | Se... Public complaints commission Recruitment 2017 – public complaints commission is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced...
NESREA Recruitment 2017 | See How to Apply for NES... NESREA Recruitment 2017 – NESREA is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their Job vacancies. Please No...
How to check EBSU Post-UTME Screening Result 2017/... How to check EBSU Post-UTME Screening Result 2017/2018  – The management of Ebonyi State University has released the result of the 2017 Post-UTME Scre...
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 | ... The Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 – In this article, you will be getting the latest updates on Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited 2017 r...

Comments

1. Adebayo Hadijat Ranti says:

When will the npower list for 2017 be out?

2. Segun Godson says:

Please we are waiting for the second batch list

3. Iorzua Isaac Aondofa says:

they said the list is out but I have been try to check since nothing is coming up why?

4. we are waiting to see wheather my name is included or not in 17/18 candidates.
    And i hope so.

5. whne npower list wil be ourt?

6. People say that today the shortlist of 2017/2018. Npower are listed.

7. Adebulu Imole Joseph says:

we didn’t get link dat will enable us to check our names

8. KAKU USMAN says:

Since morning i have been in this website i did not see anything, which link can i follow to check the list?

9. For goodness sake, where is the pre-selection and search box?
    I have been waiting 11:30pm, Nov 20.

10. usman umar usman says:

i have been in this website i did not see anything , which link can i follow to check the list ?

11. I have applied the first N-power progamme without been employed! Unfortunately, I also did the second one and yet I haven’t seen any SMS notifying me for the N-power test, though I had heard people were saying that even if one hasn’t seen any SMS notification one can do the test and I did. I’d like to say that you should please consider my application this time around. Thank You!

12. Sabitu Ahmad Usman says:

I have follow the steps but I didn’t see anything or box that I can see my name

13. onyesoro ngozi chinazaekpere says:

Pls i had dt npower tax has gone to Abuja for interview, am just hearing abt it today pls wat do i do.

14. Pls &pls 4 God saq i’m d memba of 2016/2017 candidt bt i did not 4rm Dec/Oct bt in my profile dey said acc with unmatch bvn & hav alredy went 2 d bank 2 go & collect my bvn slip & hav alredy scan 2 ur website support@npvn.desk-mail.com.pls do solution 2 it

15. my name is not pre selected..does it mean I can’t participate or is there any list still coming?

16. pls I have just received a congratulated message, but haven’t, seen the name on the shortlisted board, what am I going to do? please help me out!

17. Please Note that the Npower shortlisted Candidates 2017 will be shortlisted based on different segments each candidates applied during the 2017 Recruitment exercise which has ended Read more updates on how the Npower List will be shortlisted here

18. Komolafe kayode says:

Pls, help me out,i didt see anything on website to check my name. pls help me out.my phone number is 08031915220,thanks

19. sylvanus David Udo says:

N power program has been postpone

20. Pls what is the meaning of this ( sorry! No matching record found in the preselected database). This is what i found when i checked the preselected list with bvn. Pls i need an answer

21. Adediji sakirat yetunde says:

How do I check my name with bvn on my phone

22. pls are they releasing another list?

23. eguah christy says:

How do i chech my name

24. Anthony Christopher rapp says:

When will the n-power successful applicants start their assignment?